Dr. Ernie Ward, who is a veterinarian, Ironman, and one of the most popular 2016 TRLS guests, is back to recap how to run with and away from dogs and what excites him about the future.
We specifically discuss the following:
- Exciting pet products
- Top tips for how to run with and away from dogs
- Why he’s passionate about pet obesity
- What he thinks he needs to do to live to be 115
- What happens to the body through the years
- What pets do for people
- Why he’s passionate about the book Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work
- Why he also loves the May Book of the Month, The Power of When: Discover Your Chronotype–and the Best Time to Eat Lunch, Ask for a Raise, Have Sex, Write a Novel, Take Your Meds, and More
Serena and I talk about the science behind intermittent fasting and why she isn’t a fan. In addition, Serena gets a little “feisty” when it come to cholesterol testing.
We discuss the following resources:
- Chow Hounds: Why Our Dogs Are Getting Fatter—A Vet’s Plan to Save Their Lives
- 23 & Me
- Runner’s World Half Marathon and Festival
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
2017 is the year of the Flourishing Experiment! If you’d like to join a group to help you with your habits and resolutions, or create a Flourishing Experiment yourself, reach out to Kari at Kari@TheRunningLifestyle.com for more information.
Click HERE to receive special gifts and to be part of Team The Running Lifestyle Show.