Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, acupuncturist, and life coach, Dr. Teri Goetz, is back to update us on how an elimination diet helped calm down the side effects of Sjögren’s syndrome and Lyme disease, how acupuncture can help runners, and how your thoughts effect your body. We specifically discuss the following:
- Her journey with autoimmune diseases
- Things she learned by following an elimination diet that you haven’t heard of
- What you need to know about eggs if you follow a non-gluten diet
- What acupuncture can do for runners (and for people in general)
- The certification to practice Chinese medicine and acupuncture
- What to look for in vitamins and supplements (as with most things, less is better!)
- How your thoughts affect your body
- What to do when your thoughts are racing at 3:00 a.m.
- Why self care is health care
I then go on to share an exercise on how to manage your worry and fears.
Serena Marie, RD, takes a hiatus this week due to scheduling and technical issues, but she will be back for the next episode!
2017 is the year of the Flourishing Experiment! If you’d like to join a group to help you with your habits and resolutions, or create a Flourishing Experiment yourself, reach out to Kari at Kari@TheRunningLifestyle.com for more information.
Click HERE to receive special gifts and to be part of Team The Running Lifestyle Show.