Josh Spodek is a leadership coach, teacher, marathoner, and burpee enthusiast. He comes on the show to discuss the following:
- How he surprisingly PRed at the Philadelphia Marathon
- Why he started running in the first place
- What was hard about training for the NYC Marathon in Chicago
- Why he started doing burpees and what he thinks of them
- Favorite runs around the world (let’s just say we don’t see eye to eye about a certain city)
- How he first went into the gym with a bad mindset
- Comparing yourself to others
- Being true to your values (why he’s changed his mind about driving)
- How he’s determined what to eat and what not to eat
Serena Marie, RD, and I discuss how color affects our moods and what surprised us about what colors are ideal (or not ideal) for each of us to wear, according to Your Color Guru.
There is a Your Color Guru pre-website launch sale only for TRLS listeners! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Running Lifestyle” to book a custom color consultation for $25—that’s half off the basic consultation rate. You’ll receive your color season and a digital color card with your 35 best shades! Take the card shopping with you to make selecting the right clothes for you a breeze!
Serena and I then get into a “serious” talk about the benefits of behavior modification, what an ideal habit to have during the first fifteen minutes of arriving home after a long day at work is, and what effects swaddling could have on you.
2017 is the year of the Flourishing Experiment! If you’d like to join a group to help you with your habits and resolutions, or create a Flourishing Experiment yourself, reach out to me at Kari@TheRunningLifestyle.com for more information.
Click HERE to receive special gifts and to be part of Team The Running Lifestyle Show.
We discuss the following links: