This is an episode that at one point I didn’t think was going to happen! Find out why during this episode, and listen in to hear motivating stories with two “everyday” runners, Jeff Strasser and Julie Marienau. You’ll also get a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into creating a podcast via the “unofficial” producer of The Running Lifestyle Show (TRLS), Meaghan Nana-Sinkam. Also, Serena Marie, RD, and I share our favorite TRLS episodes.
Jeff Strasser and I specifically discuss the following:
- How he was inspired to take on a distance that he never thought was possible after he heard what former Navy SEAL, Jeff Webb (guest of Episode 158), had to say about running the Marine Corps Marathon
- Running a half marathon with his son
- How meditation and running have positively changed his life
- Why he originally started running
- What he receives by being part of the running community
Longtime listener and supporter of the show, Julie Marienau, and I discuss the following:
- How and why she’s a morning person now
- Why she is running the Dopey Challenge, and why she’s going for personal worsts
Meaghan Nana-Sinkam and I discuss the following:
- What goes into creating a podcast
- Favorite TRLS memories
Serena Marie, RD, and I discuss the following:
- How she got “picked up” in a grocery store and ended up on a podcast
- How her running has evolved over the years
- Favorite TRLS episodes with Gretchen Rubin and Tom Bilyeu
- How surreal it was to get to hang out together in NYC at a meet-up with Tom Bilyeu of Impact Theory
2018 is the second year of the Flourishing Experiment! If you’d like to join a group to help you with your habits and resolutions, or create a Flourishing Experiment yourself, reach out to me at Kari@TheRunningLifestyle.com for more information.
Click HERE to receive special gifts and to be part of Team The Running Lifestyle Show.
- See if you qualify for a better life insurance rate by being a runner by running over HERE to check out Health IQ.
- Values in Action (VIA)
- Support The Running Lifestyle Show