‘Tis the season for mixing up what you’re eating, so it’s only fitting that our go-to, real-food dietitian, Serena Marie RD, would present the latest nutrition science.
Serena Marie, RD, and I specifically discuss the following:
- Why Serena is such fan of restaurant owner and Instagrammer Frank Prisinzano
- Why Serena isn’t intermittent fasting anymore, and why Kari still does intermittently fast
- Why Kari is obsessed with the Whole30 Program
- Why grass-fed butter is such a better choice than margarine
- Why Serena doesn’t agree with the US government’s whole grains recommendation
- Why there is so much information about inflammatory diets
- What makes a person crave sugar and what dopamine’s role plays
- Kari’s SpectraCell test results and what shocked Serena
2018 is the second year of the Flourishing Experiment! If you’d like to join a group to help you with your habits and resolutions, or create a Flourishing Experiment yourself, reach out to me at Kari@TheRunningLifestyle.com for more information.
Click HERE to receive special gifts and to be part of Team The Running Lifestyle Show.
- See if you qualify for a better life insurance rate by being a runner by running over HERE to check out HealthIQ.
- Frank Prisinzano
- Shake Yo’ Sugar Habit
- Values in Action (VIA)